At Highland Real Estate,
IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!
You have decided to purchase a home!!!!!!!
This is a very big decision, maybe one of the most important decisions that you will ever make.
Ask yourself this question. Should you be self represented, or should you have a Buyer Agent working in your best interest?
You can choose to have your own real estate agent working for you.
Highland Real Estate has been Winthrop’s #1 home seller for 33 consecutive years and a leader in home sales in the Winthrop/East Boston/Revere market.
Our agents average over 20+ years experience in the real estate business.
Highland Real Estate offers Buyer Agency. As a future home buyer, you can choose to be represented by your own Buyer’s Agent.
We do not charge our buyer clients a fee.
You should know that the home seller is always represented by a Seller’s Agent.
If you choose to work with a Highland Real Estate Buyer’s Agent, you will receive an advocate that will place your interest first.
- Your Buyer’s Agent will put their experience to work for you as your advocate.
- They will take the time to help you decide on the right home for you: location, size and many other factors.
- They will assist you in finding the best home for your budget.
- Assist you in finding the best source for mortgage financing.
- Advise you as to the price and terms that you should offer once you find the right home for you.
- Negotiate with the Seller for the best price and terms for you.
- Assist you in finding an attorney.
- Assist you in finding a professional, experienced home inspector.
- Assist you in finding a moving company.
- Assist you in finding an insurance agent.
Hiring a Buyer’s Representative does not replace a Buyer’s necessity to hire an attorney, home inspector, mortgage professional and other professionals in the real estate field. Your Buyer Agent is not responsible for, nor should a Buyer Client rely on your Buyer Agent in areas out of their expertise.